Having had the 1970’s beach shack that was originally on this site meant the owners knew exactly what was great about this location. The new build has been designed to capture the unique lifestyle Mudjimba has become so well known for. This is the ultimate blend of creature comforts and a casual laid back living. The shed is also a stand out feature and more like a second house boasting floor space, storage, high ceiling clearance for a hydraulic hoist as well as purpose built office and art studio above.
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, extensive living
• Large covered deck areas over both levels
• Full length verandah & master built staircases
• Stone kitchen, commercial grade appliances
• Ensuite to main bedroom and guest wing
• Tiled throughout ideal for beachside living
• Northerly aspect for year round comfort
• Warm winter sun, cool summer breezes
• Integrated storage & 2x walk in store rooms
• Air-conditioning, wired for surround sound
• Fully insulated, 5kw grid connected solar PV
• Pool and covered parking for five vehicles
• Purpose built shed with studio/office above
• Easy convert studio to self contained/air-bnb
• High clearance garage is hydraulic hoist ready
• Secure side access for boat and caravan
• Fully fenced 607sqm bock. Remote sliding gate
• 5 minute walk to the beach and cafes
• 12 minutes drive to Plaza and Maroochy CBD
Two streets from the patrolled beach and cafes means you can get used to parking the car for the weekend and putting the surfboard under your arm. Being just back from the esplanade has it’s advantages too. On the days you want to stretch out and relax you’d be hard pressed to find a more peaceful and private location. The owners are purchasing elsewhere and this is a genuine opportunity to make this dream your reality.
Estimated permanent rental return: $800/week
Rates and Water Charges: Approx $3150/year
The auction will be held on-site 1pm Saturday 20 October 2018.
Auction terms are cash purchase 10% deposit and 30 days to settle.
Plans, rates notice, & contract available on request.
Interested buyers are encouraged to register prior to Auction if possible.
Open For Inspections:
5:00PM Thursday, 18 October 2018 to 5:30PM Thursday, 18 October 2018
12:30PM Saturday, 20 October 2018 to 1:00PM Saturday, 20 October 2018