5.5m internal ceiling, expansive open living and wide breezy decks are key design elements in a master built beach house like no other. The upstairs level offers a full size four bedroom two bathroom home. Downstairs comprises of a huge open living space (equivalent of more than 50% of the upstairs floor space). There's a bathroom at this level too as well as a bar and plenty of covered outdoor entertainment area.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living zones
• 5.5m ceilings add a vast sense of space & light
• Huge open living & connecting outdoor areas
• Polished wood floors, solid timber bench tops
• Downstairs living as large as upstairs (bar)
• Master built, irreplaceable highlights throughout
• Internal staircase provides lots of living options
• Use as one large home or convert to dual living
• Internal access to the remote double garage
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans & integrated storage
• 602sqm corner block with secure side access
• Room for boat/caravan and a future pool
• Quiet street, extremely private setting
• 5 minute walk to the beach, cafes and transport
This property can be enjoyed as one large house, the perfect home business solution or with a few light changes an easy convert to dual living. It an easy 400m level walk to the patrolled surf beach, cafes and local shops. One street from the conservation reserve and surrounded by established trees provides a high level of privacy. Corner block also means fewer neighbours and easy side access for a large boat or caravan. If you can see yourself escaping from the world with your very own beach retreat this home is well worth a look.
Estimated permanent rental return: $650pw ($33,800pa)
Rates & Water: Approx. $3250/year
The Auction will be held on-site 12pm Saturday 19 May 2018.
Auction terms are cash purchase 10% deposit and 30 days to settle.
Registered plan, rates notice and contract available on request
Building and pest reports will also be made available
Interested buyers are encouraged to register prior to auction.